Thursday, April 27, 2017
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM Registration and Networking
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Program
Maggiano's Little Italy
4400 Sharon Road
Charlotte, NC 28211
About the Program
2017 brings with it a host of uncertainty. Following a highly volatile campaign season, a new administration has taken the reins in Washington alongside a single-party controlled Congress. While specific plans for policy and legislation changes that will directly affect employers have not yet been announced, it is safe to assume that 2017 will be a year rife with challenges for employers nationwide.
Is your organization prepared to face these challenges?
Join Angela Cummings, FordHarrison's Charlotte Office Managing Partner, as she reviews recent significant labor and employment law developments and discusses potential changes and challenges that employers may face under a new administration. Topics to be discussed include:
- Employment law updates and trends from 2016
- Employment law forecast for 2017 and beyond
- A Trump Administration and federal agency updates and changes (NLRB, EEOC, DOL)
- Approval is pending from the North Carolina State Bar Board of Legal Education for 1 hour of General CLE credit.
- This program is pre-approved for 1 hour of PHR, SPHR and GPHR credit from HRCI.
- FordHarrison is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM for 1 hour of PDCs for this course.
To register for this complimentary lunch and learn, please click "Register" below.