His practice focuses on defending employers in large class action discrimination suits, collective action wage and hour suits and complex litigation.
Bob is a founding member of the Academy of Florida Management Attorneys. He was executive editor of the Northwestern University Law Review and a member of the Order of the Coif in law school.
- Successfully litigated major noncompetition/non-solicitation agreement case seeking injuntive relief.
- Represented employers in various industries including retail, construction and agriculture in a series of FLSA collective actions.
- Represented employers in an ongoing series of class action or systemic discrimination cases extending over the last 20 years.
Honors and Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America – Labor and Employment Law
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- America's Registry of Outstanding Professionals
- Leading Florida Attorneys
- "Florida Super Lawyers" and "Super Lawyers - Corporate Counsel Edition" by Law & Politics magazine as well as a Top 50 Lawyer in Central, Northern and Gulf Coast Florida and one of the Top 100 Lawyers in Florida
- AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
*Per Florida Bar rules, information on litigation and other legal successes has not been disclosed but is available upon request.