FordHarrison's Business Immigration practice group is dedicated to advising clients on the hiring or transferring of foreign employees in compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act.
Our immigration lawyers provide a full range of services to clients, including:
- start-up immigration and employment law advice for new companies;
- volume immigration management;
- temporary employment visas;
- permanent residence ("Green Cards");
- citizenship and naturalization;
- consular processing;
- international visa services, visa revalidation and reentry permits;
- consulting with tax and employee benefits specialists on expatriate issues;
- I-9 compliance training and audits; and
- administrative appeals and litigation.