Joshua R. Mourning is a Partner with Lowenbaum Law, which is Of Counsel to FordHarrison LLP.
Joshua R. Mourning practices in many facets of transactional and general corporate law and across a range of industries, including healthcare, construction, and real estate. His corporate practice involves advising clients on a number of matters including:
- Forming new businesses (including the appropriate choice of entity)
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Contract drafting/negotiation
- Corporate reorganizations, mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
Josh also has particular experience in advising clients in a number of specialized areas:
- LLC and corporate organizational documents, including operating, shareholder, and buy-sell agreements
- Design, design/build, engineering, construction, and construction-management contracts
- Real estate leasing, financing, and title review
- Software licensing agreements (including software-as-a-service/cloud, software maintenance, and IT consulting agreements) and other commercial transactions
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act compliance (especially with regard to advertising via email and text messaging)
- Negotiating commercial-card agreements, including understanding of ACH and other e-payment industry issues
- New Markets Tax Credit financing
- Employee benefits
For more information, visit www.lowenbaumlaw.com.