Join Program Co-Chairs Weyman Johnson, Jr. and John F. Wymer, III, partners in the Employment Department at Paul Hastings LLP and this outstanding faculty to learn from the best how to avoid legal pitfalls in Labor and Employment:
- Scott G. Blews of Taylor English Duma LLP
- A. Craig Cleland of Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak & Stewart PC
- Robert Dawkins of the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Todd Duffield of Paul Hastings LLP
- Amanda A. Farahany of Barrett & Farahany LLP
- Richard Gerakitis of Troutman Sanders LLP
- Peter Golden of Roberts & Golden LLC
- Samuel M. Matchett of King & Spalding LLP
- Larry A. Pankey of Pankey & Horlock LLC
- Glenn G. Patton of Alston & Bird LLP
- Michael Eric Ross of Taylor English Duma LLP
- Douglas M. Towns of Jones Day
- Randi Truelove of Troutman Sanders LLP
- Frederick L. Warren of Ford & Harrison LLP
- Brent L. Wilson of Elarbee Thompson Sapp & Wilson LLP
- Karen B. Winarsky of Berry Appleman & Leiden LLP
This seminar is available via Live Webcast, which will allow you to tap into our event with your computer. Live CLE Credits are available for GA, AL, KY & CA and for HR credits. Distance Learning Credit is available for SC and TN. Insurance Credits are available for GA. Go to our website for more information.
Thank you to the Conference Sponsor Seyfarth Shaw LLP and Reception Sponsor Paul Hastings LLP. Be sure to check out the Exhibit sponsored by Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, PC.
Want to promote your company by becoming a Sponsor of this seminar? Call The Seminar Group at 800-574-4852 for more information.
GA Commission on Continuing Lawyer Competency - 11.4 General & 1.0 Ethics CLE Credits (Live Credits for Attending & Webcast)
Georgia Insurance Department - 15.0 Hours (Live Credits for Attending & Webcast)
Human Resource Certification Institute - 12.75 Recertification Credit Hours (Live Credits for Attending & Webcast)
CLE Credit is also available for AL, SC, TN, KY & CA, please see our website for details.
To view the full agenda, which includes registration information and pricing, go to the link below.
To register over the phone, or if you have any questions please call 800-574-4852.