Our team of attorneys works closely with clients to evaluate their data uses and practices and help them achieve their business goals while reducing their risk of data breach or data misuse, whether through intentional misconduct, employee negligence, or vendor breach.
We strive to stay abreast of important legal developments in this rapidly developing area in order to properly advise and counsel our clients on the following issues:
- Counsel employers on privacy law related to social media, location tracking, and employee monitoring.
- Reduce the risk of a workplace security breach and respond appropriately when one occurs.
- Advise companies on the lawful use of background checks for employment purposes.
- Develop appropriate Bring Your Own Device ("BYOD") policies.
- Advise companies on best practices for protecting your valuable trade secrets from misappropriation.
- Counsel employers on compliance with privacy laws related to employees' private healthcare information.
- Satisfy the requirements of international data protection to ensure the lawful collection, use, and transfer of information about overseas employees.
- Prepare drug and alcohol testing policies.
- Defend against claims alleging a privacy or security breach.
If you would like us to prepare a proposal to assist your company with your labor and employment law needs, please contact email@example.com.