During those 50 years he has represented employers in almost every state and in a variety of industries.
Throughout his career, Lash has served in leadership roles in a number of professional and civic organizations. He was a member of the Emory University's Board of Visitors from 1999 to 2002 and a member of the Board's Executive Committee in 2001-2002. Currently, Lash is a member of the Emory University Law School Dean's Advisory Board. He also has served as a Trustee and Board Chair of Trinity School, Inc. in Atlanta.
Since the firm's inception in 1978 with 14 lawyers, Lash has served as Managing Partner. He has overseen the growth of the firm in recent years and FordHarrison is now one of the largest labor and employment law firms in the United States. He has received several ‘top attorney' honors, including being named to the Hall of Fame of Human Resources Executives' 100 Most Powerful Employment Attorneys list. Lash also serves as chairman of the Executive Committee.
Honors and Awards
- "CEO in Action" – by Profiles in Diversity Journal (2016)
- Hall of Fame of "100 Most Powerful Employment Attorneys – Top 100" – by Human Resources Executive magazine
- "The Nation's Most Powerful Employment Attorneys - Top 100," by Human Resource Executive magazine
- The Best Lawyers in America – Labor and Employment Law
- "Georgia Super Lawyers" by Super Lawyers magazine (2004 - 2009)
- "Super Lawyers – Corporate Counsel Edition" by Super Lawyers magazine (2004 - 2009)
- AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell