Aaron is an experienced trial lawyer, having tried a variety of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation claims under federal and state law. He also has extensive traditional labor law experience, including collective bargaining, legal issues relating to union campaigns, and labor arbitrations. As a certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), Aaron provides around-the-clock, proactive, and common sense counseling and guidance to employers on every aspect of the employer-employee relationship. As a highly acclaimed and recognized speaker, teacher, and trainer, he regularly provides high-intensity, high-content seminars and classes for human resources professionals and managers.
- Defended national staffing company in a sex harassment and retaliation case.
- Assisted multi-national corporation with protecting confidential and proprietary information through complex trade secrets litigation.
- Represented public-sector employer in a unique sex harassment, retaliation, and whistle-blower case.
- Defended large federal contractor in a religious discrimination/failure to accommodate case.
- "Innovative Strategies for Defending Against the Rising Tide of Wage and Hour Class and Collective Action Claims," ACC Docket, October 2014
- "You're Fired For Poor Performance - Despite What Those Evaluations Say," HR Florida Review, Fall 2008
Honors and Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America – Labor and Employment Law
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- "Florida's Legal Elite" by Florida Trend magazine
- "Orlando's Best Lawyers" by Orlando Magazine
- "Best of the Bar" by the Orlando Business Journal
- "Best Lawyer" by Florida Monthly magazine
- "Florida Super Lawyers" by Super Lawyers magazine
- AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
*Per Florida Bar rules, information on litigation and other legal successes has not been disclosed but is available upon request.