Aaron is an experienced trial lawyer, having tried a variety of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation claims under federal and state law. He also has extensive traditional labor law experience, including collective bargaining, union campaigns, and labor arbitrations. As a certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), Aaron provides around-the-clock, proactive, and common sense counseling and guidance to employers on every aspect of the employer-employee relationship. As a highly acclaimed and recognized speaker, teacher, and trainer, he regularly provides high-intensity, high-content seminars and classes for human resources professionals and managers.
- Defended national staffing company in a sex harassment and retaliation case.
- Provided union-free training for 250 managers for a prominent health care company.
- Assisted multi-national corporation with protecting confidential and proprietary information through complex trade secrets litigation.
- Represented public-sector employer in a unique sex harassment, retaliation, and whistle-blower case.
- Defended large federal contractor in a religious discrimination/failure to accommodate case.
- "Innovative Strategies for Defending Against the Rising Tide of Wage and Hour Class and Collective Action Claims," ACC Docket, October 2014
- "You're Fired For Poor Performance - Despite What Those Evaluations Say," HR Florida Review, Fall 2008
Honors and Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America – Labor and Employment Law
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- "Florida's Legal Elite" by Florida Trend magazine
- "Orlando's Best Lawyers" by Orlando Magazine
- "Best of the Bar" by the Orlando Business Journal
- "Best Lawyer" by Florida Monthly magazine
- "Florida Super Lawyers" by Super Lawyers magazine
- AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
*Per Florida Bar rules, information on litigation and other legal successes has not been disclosed but is available upon request.